CRDF Global Grant 2022: Cooperative Nonproliferation Controls to Support Global Universities Research and Security (up to $16,500)
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Applications are open for the CRDF Global Grant 2022. CRDF Global will award grants globally to a researcher or team of researchers from STEM-focused universities to conduct research and organize an event related to non-proliferation in universities.
CRDF Global is working with the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) to better understand the national implementation of nonproliferation controls in universities, in the specific context of targeted research and how the security implications of emerging technologies international are affecting universities and research communities. .
- The grants are a one-time nine-month scholarship of approximately $16,500.
- Candidates can apply individually or as a team.
- Research team members must be nationals of Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan and Turkey, affiliated with an academic institution or a professional association of scientists and researchers.
- Institutional and/or management approval is required for applications to be considered for this competition.
- Indian institutions must be legally exempt from FCRA registration requirement and submit sufficient exemption documents or have FCRA registration and corresponding bank account.
- Submit a completed application and supporting documents with all sections of the application completed, including:
- A one-page summary and proposed action plan, stating the research question, a summary of the proposed methodology, a brief review of existing literature on the topic, and possible and feasible ways to disseminate the research findings within the professional community. The abstract should be double-spaced in 12 point font and no longer than 900 words. The application should include specific plans for the type of event or other method of disseminating and promoting the research that will be conducted.
- Proposed detailed budget: Note that the master budget sheet should be used to complete the project budget. Any institutional support must be completed in the CostShare tab.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) and passport or state-issued identification card for each member of the research team. Resumes should be sent as a single PDF document.
- A list of relevant references.
- Application materials and research products must be submitted in English.
To apply, upload the application documents and send the completed documents to Suzanne Holcomb at [email protected]
For more information, visit Global grant from CRDF.